HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pinterest Wedding Inspiration

Oh, Pinterest, you endless source of inspiration for everything and anything! You have again come to my rescue with the most gorgeous ideas for my upcoming wedding, and to thank you I dedicate this post to you.

Below are some of the pins I have found that I am dying to incorporate into my wedding:

1. DRESS
I always said I did not want a typical wedding dress, with a long train and larger-than-life veil. I wanted something a lot simpler, to go with our wedding theme and location, very tropical, very caribbean and laid-back. This dress below was the one that inspired the one I will actually wear. Mine is very different (of course, I wasn't going to ruin the surprise), but the general idea came from this one: (Thanks Pinterest!)

Picture from Style Me Pretty


























































2. SHOES
I still haven't decided what type of shoes I am going to wear yet... there are so many choices! I just hope the process will be as easy as it was with the dress... so here are the two styles that I am leaning towards the most so far. Both are completely different, so you will just have to wait and see which one I end up being inspired by:

2.1 I definitely love me some lace, and I think it is sweet and romantic to incorporate it in your shoes. The details in these shoes are so delicate, that when I saw them they went right up to the top of my wishlist:

Image from Style Me Pretty




















































2.2. I think sandals go perfectly with our wedding, and I adore this color. They definitely add a fun touch to the whole outfit, which is one of the things I am aiming for:
Picture from Style Me Pretty

























































3. DECOR
I don't want to ruin the surprise for those people reading this that will be attending our wedding, but here is a little snippet of the pics that inspired our decor:

My fiancé would definitely be in favor of this:
Source






























A cute, little advice box wouldn't hurt anybody:
Picture taken from Etsy





























Paper lanterns are a fun, versatile. touch that go with most wedding themes:
Picture from Glue Arts


























































4. FLOWERS AND BOUQUET
This is going to be a tough one. There are so many styles and options and colors and shapes available that I have no idea where to even begin choosing my flowers. I don't have a particular preference like say, lilies or roses. Most flowers if they are feminine, delicate and elegant will appeal to me. But here are some that I absolutely love, and my bouquet and flowers will possibly resemble one of these:

Image from Bippity Boppity Boo

Image from The Frosted Petticoat


Image from Style Me Pretty

Image from F J Flowers Australia


Decisions, decisions... but we are getting there. Exciting and probably overwhelming times await us until that evening on the 21st of December... it is getting so close!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...