HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Beauty Favorites

November was a wonderful, wonderful month beauty-wise for me. I know that sounds cocky, but I was just very lucky to have tried some incredible products this month, and I can't wait to tell you about them.



- OMG this!!!!  It's the girliest, most "bubblegumm-y" scent I have ever seen in a shower gel, but man it smells good!  This is part of LUSH's Christmas line, and it is a favorite every single year. This is my first time trying it and I am hooked. If you like more earthy, herbal or "serious" scents though, stay clear of this one.

Yet another LUSH shower gel from the Christmas line! I am not really crazy over their regular shower gels, but these two I am all over. Too bad they are limited edition! Rose Jam smells exactly like their super famous Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, which I have been obsessed with for years and just can't live without. Pairing the two of them in the shower is nothing short of orgasmic, I tell ya. And yes, I do get a tad over-excited about shower gels, so let's move on.



This is my very first Formula X nail polish, and I am so pleasantly surprised. For some reason I just never thought of trying them, but I can say that I'm a convert now. I got this deep red (almost burgundy) color, which I think is perfect for the season (or really, any time of the year). It is office appropriate and so has enough edge for a night out. Also,the formulation of these polishes is wonderful: creamy and moisturizing, but with serious lasting power, which is the winning combo when it comes to nails.

Wow, that's twice that the O word comes up in this post... But this time is all on NARS and their marketing department (a blush called deep throat, really!!??). Regardless of this blush's erm, unusual name, it is one of the most coveted blushes in the beauty world. I had never tried it until this month, and I love the dewy finish it leaves on my skin and it's very flattering peach hue. I can see why everyone is obsessed with it and can't believe it took me this long to try it out.

Bath and Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Cream
This hand cream is so thick and moisturizing that it makes it perfect for the drier months. It has shea butter and vitamin E, which lock in the moisture, and a wonderful citrusy scent that reminds you of a park in the early hours of the morning. (That's the best way I can think to describe it...!).



I had been eyeing this pretty much since it came out last year and was an instant hit. This month I finally got my little hands on it and I've been wearing it nonstop since. The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is amazing and it literally lasts all day on me. It is definitely on the expensive side of things at $59, but I get so much use out of it that it makes it so worth it.



See By Chloe Perfume
I had heard many great reviews about this perfume, and I'm glad I caved in and bought it. It is very feminine, kind of a mix between floral and fruity, which I think makes it unique and delicious. And I mean, look at that stunning bottle! So classy!

I got this scent in the rollerball because I wanted to try it out before purchasing the bigger sizes, and now I'm convinced that I need it in my life. This is one sexy little perfume, not too girly, not too fruity, and I think it's perfect for day- or nighttime.

Yet another product that has been a cult for years and I'm only trying now. It is a very black black (??), and very precise too, perfect for those of us who are just a tad clumsy. I usually go for liquid or gel eyeliner when I'm going to draw a wing and leave the pencils for my tightline, but this one is so smooth you can achieve a flawless cat eye with it too. 

Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, looking after your cuticles is essential, since they are the ones that make or break your manicure. I had been looking for a good oil to give them a little more TLC, so this month I purchased this one by O.P.I., which made all the difference in my nails, and they are very thankful for it.

LUSH Snow Fairy Sparkle Massage Bar

Fair warning: this one is messy, messy, messy. This little bar kind of melts in your hands as you apply it, leaving a pinky tint all over them. As soon as I apply I go wash my hands and it comes right off, so no biggie there. It smells exactly like the Snow Fairy shower gel, so of course I had to get it. It is so very moisturizing, and I kid you not, it smelled as strongly at 6pm when I left work as it did at 8am when I applied it. Divine!



This is my go to when I am feeling sleepy and lazy in the mornings. The uplifting Apple fragrance leaves me feeling awake and so nice and clean. It provides a mild exfoliation and great lather, and leaves my skin smooth, soft and subtly scented. This is a limited edition product, part of their Holiday line.

The cranberry would have to be my favorite of the Body Shop holiday scent trio. It is probably one of their sweeter scents (as opposed to their fruity or nutty ones), and the scent lingers for hours. And of course, there is no competing with the Body Shop Body Butters, they are one of the most moisturizing, nourishing ones in the market and I always make sure I have a good stock around.

And again we have another Holiday product from The Body Shop. If you aren't such a fan of smelling like a sweet berry all day, then you might love this one instead. The vanilla is still sweet, but more subtly so, and equally as moisturizing as their other body butters.

If you enjoyed this post, stop by tomorrow to check out my non-beauty (let's call them "lifestyle") favorites, I'm so excited about those!!
What beauty goodies have you been loving this month?

Love you bunches!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...