HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Week In GIFs

You may have heard of those little moving graphics used oh, pretty much EVERYWHERE! Yes, I am talking about the GIFs. They have invaded basically all of our social media and have been clogging our feeds for months now... so you didn't think this blog would be the exception, did you? I have found a pattern in my weekly routine, and I thought of sharing it with you, but then it occurred to me that I could just let these fun little pics do all the talking for me...
So this is pretty much how my week develops, day by day:

Monday
Oh, ya know... I wake up with tons of energy and do 20 of these:

Source

NOT!

Actually, this is me:
Source


Tuesday
I am going about my Tuesday, things are running smoothly, and then, all of a sudden, it strikes me like lightning that... there are still FOUR more days until Friday!

Source


Wednesday
It's the middle of the week, and by now I definitely need a pick-me-up. Without copious amounts of coffee, I am just unable to function:

Source

Thursday
You just know Friday is around the corner... Suddenly my day just got significantly better:

Source


Friday
I would love to tell you that on Friday nights I do this:

Source

But if I am being completely, 100% honest, I have to admit it looks a lot more like this, while I try to decide which spoon to use for my ice cream:

Source

Saturday
Did someone say party!???  I'm there!!!  (hmmm...  or so I like to believe...)

Source

Sunday
(Or... should I say "Friday" again? get it?)......  God, my jokes suck!
But yes, this is pretty much how I feel the morning after a night out:

Source


Am I like, the most boring person on the face of the Earth? please tell me you can relate to at least one of these!


***I am also announcing the winner of my very first giveaway today!***




CONGRATULATIONS JACLYN!
Your prize is on its way, hopefully you will enjoy your new notebook!  :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...