HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Wardrobe: Spring Edition


Sadly, there are no seasons where I live, but like I say time and time again, that is no reason not to get in the spirit right?. Specially when it's spring! Everyone's spirits are high, and fun, and free and some of the freshest trends start appearing. This year I am really loving two of them: pastels and florals.

From a casual day to a formal work affair, there are a ton of ways to incorporate these trends into your outfits without becoming boring or predictable. I used to be very afraid of mixing prints but now I'm getting out of my comfort zone and finding new ways in which to freshen my look.

The first outfit is very casual: a regular print tee, which I have been obsessed with lately, and of course a cute floral skater skirt to make the whole look more girly and feminine. This is perfect for a coffee date with friends or an afternoon at the mall. This casual-chic look is complete with a pair of simple cream pumps.

































This second outfit is more formal. A pastel top in a flowy fabric for the pop of color, and faux leather pants for the formal vibe make this a work-appropriate option, yet still fun and unexpected. Being a busy working mom, one of the things I look for in any outfit is its ability to make me look put together with minimal effort, and this one does exactly that. Surely this will become a staple for me this season.









What is your favorite spring trend? And what is your favorite thing about spring?




 photo Button1_zps4b1eff04.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...