HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday, April 4, 2014

The TMI Tag




I resisted doing this tag for months... I had considered doing it but never felt like it was the right time. Well, reading one of my favorite blogs, Buttons And Birdcages, I saw her do it and decided to then take the plunge myself. I find this tag quite fun (hopefully you do too??), as I see it as a way to get to know the person in some aspects that are not as deep as what is usually shared on blogs and videos (so, pretty much useless -but fun- stuff!).
So here we go...

1. What are you wearing?
A black, slightly oversized top; an owl necklace from Forever21 and printed leggings.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but only because I haven't figured out what to get. The few things that wouldn't look totally ridiculous on me are so cliché!

3. Piercings?
Just my ears.

4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Ha. When I have to drop my son off at school, it takes me around 50 minutes from the moment I get in the shower. But if I'm not rushing, it can easily take me well over an hour... just ask my husband  ;-)

5. How tall are you?
5'1'. I'm tiny and I know it.

6. Zodiac sign?
My birthday is May 5th, which makes me a Taurus.

7. Favorite quote?
By Robert Frost: "In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on." I used it for my High School graduation speech, and always remind myself of it when I feel like I am hitting rock bottom.

8. OTP (One True Pairing)?
I can't think of any human pairing but I'm going to go with... fried chicken and honey! Seriously. Everyone does it in Colombia and I was shocked to see no one does anywhere else!!! If you belong to that group, I seriously encourage you to go to your nearest KFC, buy some chicken, and go home and pour some honey over it. You can thank me later.
My mouth is watering!!!!
Source


9. What are your fears?
This one is easy: insects! I may or may not be known to have screamed bloody murder at the sight of a cockroach. Multiple times. Drives my husband, dad and mother in law nuts! I even wrote about one such episodes here.

10. Last song you sang out loud?
JOY, by Ellie Goulding.

11. A place to visit?
New York. No matter how many times I go I always long to go back.

12. Favorite color?
Pink by a long shot.

13. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Hmmm.... I'm ashamed to admit that I remember me and my little brother pushing each other once over who got to watch t.v when I was around 10 and he was 5.... whoopsie.




 photo Button1_zps4b1eff04.png

2 comments :

  1. I have never heard of putting honey on fried chicken. Might have to try that out lol
    Wear It Better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh it's sooo good!! try it and let me know ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...