HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday, November 10, 2014

Product Empties

  


I don't know what it is about "empties" blog posts and YouTube videos that is so addicting to read/watch... But my guess is that it probably has something to do with the fact that someone has finished a full product and can now provide a thorough opinion on them. For that purpose, I collected, over a couple of months all the products I finished, and now that I have a little collection here's what made it into the bag:


This product is pretty similar to the super hyped-about Bioderma Sensibio H2O. It's a very gentle cleanser, perfect for sensitive skin. I generally used it after makeup removing wipes, since they can sometimes be irritating on my face, and this soothed it wonderfully and left it completely clean. A definite repurchase for me.


Macadamia Moisturizing Rinse
This was a very nice conditioner, I could tell that it was very moisturizing and hydrating. Nothing that blew my mind or anything, but pretty good overall.


LUSH American Cream Conditioner
Absolutely loved the smell of this conditioner. And it lingers, too! A lightweight, moisturizing conditioner that I will probably repurchase.


Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau
I will struggle to find another perfume as feminine as this one, without being too sweet. It was my staple perfume for most of 2014, and I can't wait to get my hands on a new one.


LUSH Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo
Suffice to say that I will never, ever, ever be without this shampoo. It keeps my dry, brittle hair nice and moisturizing and I have never had a happier, flake-free scalp.


Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm
I am so devastated to have finished this. It is my most favorite lip balm ever, hydrating, plumping, and it has the most deliciously addictive scent.


Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
One of the girliest scents I have encountered in a shower gel, which is always a plus for me. Not only does it leave my skin beautifully perfumed, but silky smooth too!


Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Body Lotion
I loved the smell of this thing! It was warm and cozy, and very moisturizing.


The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh EDT
I had this for nearly two years, and loved it. It does remind me of a lot of other scents, so it is nothing original, but it's nonetheless so good. The lasting power was ok too.


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
I probably won't repurchase this concealer. It provides very good coverage and has a nice texture, but it just creased like crazy on me, and that's not something I'm particularly fond of.


Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara
The name of this mascara doesn't lie: it is very lengthening and defining. It doesn't add a ton of volume, but just enough. It is perfect for both the day and the night, because your lashes look long and amazing, without being too over the top.


Elizabeth And James Nirvana White Perfume
What I loved most about this is that it isn't your typical, mainstream scent. It is very different to what I'm used to, while still being sophisticated and feminine. I finished it super quickly because I wore it so often.


MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC42
If you are not much of a fan of liquid foundation, this is the one for you for it provides great coverage.


Alba Botanica AcneDote Face & Body Scrub
The perfect mix of gentle but effective exfoliation. Plus, a little goes a long way so this big tube lasted me for ages (seriously, over eight months, using it two to three times a week!). For the results (and price!), this became a definite repurchase.


OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
Out of all these products, this is by far the most disappointing one. I love argan oil, but my hair really, really didn't. It made my already sensitive scalp super flaky. This would probably work instead for someone with a healthy scalp and dry, brittle ends.


If you have used any of these products, I would love to hear what you thought of them down in the comments.
Love you bunches!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...