HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday, November 3, 2014

Refocus and Reset



So I have really lost track of how many times I have said this... but I am a firm believer that when things just aren't working for you, you MUST refocus and restart (not surprising that I have moved cities -even countries!- five times in the last two years).

The same thing goes for this blog: the moment that you are not feeling proud of your work, or that it stops bringing you joy, is the time to stop. Sometimes it's not necessary to fully quit, but to take time to get things back on track. I want to produce content that I would enjoy reading myself, content that doesn't feel like a chore to write, or that feels like a "filler-post". So that's why I took over three months away from the blog, changed cities, adapted, got to a place where I am feeling happy and confident, and finally decided that I am ready to get at it again. I can't promise that I will post every single day, but when I do, rest assured that it will be something I enjoyed creating. And I want to reiterate that, while this blog will remain mostly beauty-focused, I will be occasionally posting about other topics too, (fashion, diy, books...) just to keep things fresh and original. And I also want to explain that I am by no means an expert on beauty, just a (very) passionate hobbyist.

Without further ado, I re-welcome you to A Bunch of Radness. Sit back, pour yourself a cuppa, and enjoy. I have a bunch of brand-new posts brewing for you, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled and come back here tomorrow!
Love you bunches!





 photo Button1_zps4b1eff04.png

1 comment :

  1. i feel the same way about my blog sometimes, it's nice to take a breather and come back to it :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...