HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday, February 7, 2014

Big Friday Roundup: Valentine's Day Edition

Hi everyone.
My husband and I aren't big Valentine's day celebrators. However, we do love to get all lovey-dovey every once in a while... (fiiiiine I love to get all lovey-dovey) which is why V-day gives me the perfect excuse to present you with this romantic roundup.


DATE IDEAS

1. A massive list of 55 date ideas, brought to you by Sunglass Warehouse

2. Sequins And Scissors also has a bunch of fun ideas for bonding with your significant other!

3. I am loving Shannon Brown's sweet "date planner" so much! Major props for creativity.

4. These 12 date ideas by Babble are amazing, because they will get you out of the routine by doing something unique and different!

5. Is budget an issue? Then creativity is your best ally... and this list from Mama's Coffee Shop!



GIFT GUIDES

Still haven't found that perfect gift? Maybe these can help:

1. Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Him And Her, by thecluelessgirl.com

2. Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Everyone, by LaurenConrad.com

3. Gifts For The Special Guy In Your Life, by iVillage

4. Another Gift Guide: Boyfriend Edition, by The Trendblazer


MUSIC
No good date would be complete without a proper playlist, right? Here is my selection for those nights when you are 100% sure you are the only two people on the planet:

1. How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
Her voice alone is enough to spice up any date, but couple it with the incredibly nostalgic piano and lyrics and even take-out at home in your sweatpants would seem romantic. (This is actually the song I have on repeat All. The. Time. at the moment!):

"How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you. And longer if I may..."


2. Baby Can I Hold You - Tracy Chapman
Actions speak louder than words, as this song conveys oh-so-beautifully. And Tracy Chapman... if there ever was a more seductive singer!

"Words don't come easily... but you can say baby, baby can I hold you tonight?"


3. Make It To Me - Sam Smith
Oh my... oh my... I just don't even have words for how sexy, romantic, sensual, EVERYTHING this song is:

"... you're the one designed for me..."


4. The Story - Brandi Carlile
Part of "The Lucky One" soundtrack. Enough said. (I couldn't even choose just one favorite line from the song:)

"It's True... I was made for you"
"Even when I was flat broke, you made me feel like a million bucks"
"These stories don't mean anything, when you've got no one to tell them to."
"I broke all the rules... but baby, I broke them all for you."


5. XO - Beyonce
Granted, everything Beyonce does is sexy as hell, so of course she had to be included in this list with her beautiful and heartfelt song "XO".

"In the darkest night hour, I'll search through the crowd, your face is all that I see."



FOOD

1. Conversation Heart Chocolate Cake  by Passionforbaking.com  (Scroll down for English)











































2. Cherry Chip Sponge Cake by Sprinklebakes.com


































3. No-Bake Oreo Cakesters by Plain Chicken































4. Chocolate Cupcakes With Sprinkles by Passionforbaking.com  (scroll down for English)

































5. Baking not your forte? Valentine's Popcorn, by She Wears Many Hats, will save you! Even I could make them!















































FASHION AND BEAUTY

1. Outfit Idea For The Classic Girl:
Source







2. Outfit Idea For The Urban, Easygoing Girl:
Source by Stylish Eve on Polyvore


3. Outfit Idea For The Girly Girl:
Source































4. Outfit Idea For The Trendy Girl:
Source













































5. MissGlamorazzi's easy yet flirtatious hairstyles for a romantic date:


6. A smoky makeup how-to for a glamorous date, by Tanya Burr:


7. Urban Decay's new Naked 3 Palette is their most romantic and flirty to date, with a dreamy collection of rose golds, mauves, and purply pink hues:


























8. Want even more fashion inspiration? Check out LaurenConrad.com's 4 Valentine Day's Outfit Ideas




 photo Footer_zps0751fb70.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...