HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Roundup #2: Farewell February!

Oh man, it feels sooooo good to say farewell to February!  In general, it was just a blah month for me. It wasn't bad, not at all, just sort of meh. Even though it is the shortest month of the year, it felt like the longest for me, I don't know why. I wasn't too inspired with my posting, which is why I only posted 14 times: I believe it's better to go outside your regular posting schedule if you don't have anything of quality to post, rather than provide some poor content.

But now it's time to look back at my favorite things this month, just to prove that it was actually a good month after all and to get excited to welcome March:

1. Our road trip to Cartagena! That always makes me feel good, and meeting with my beautiful friends there was just what I was needing.

2. Little outings with this little bugger (which mainly consisted of ice cream and the pool!).


























3. Celebrating two months of marriage!


4. This video of baby Charlotte. I just can't get over it. I swear, out of the 25.000.000 views it has so far, I am probably responsible for 20.000.000


5. This drool-worthy slow-cooker balsamic honey pulled pork! Yum!

6. Hot Chocolate Cookies.  I repeat: Hot. Chocolate. Cookies!!! By Smells-like-home

7. This list of 25 things to stop doing by the time you are 25 is pretty rad. I confess, I am guilty of a couple of those ("staying up late watching netflix" and "grocery shopping while hungry"... although in all fairness, I am always hungry! ). Oh, and how I wish I was guilty of the "sleeping till noon on weekends"...!!
Also by Refinery29, this list of 10 signs that you are addicted to shopping sure gave me a giggle. (I may or may not relate to #1, 8 and 10... just saying...)

8. This "Explore Your Heart" watercolor print. Lovely words and lovely design.

9. This joke:
Source

Okay, be honest. Did you say "nunu" too?

10. The story of one red paperclip is too unbelievable! The vision of some people astounds me every day.

11. My hubby would be all over this recipe for Eggnog French Toast

12. I just love this outfit. Totally different from what I would normally wear, and quite preppy too, but I love it.

Source



13. Pretty flowers right outside my building:

























14.  There are some useful tips in these 100 little things travel has taught me, by travelettes.com

15. This oversized pop art print from A Beautiful Mess is gorgeous, and surprisingly easy to make! Love the statement and personality it would give to a room!

16. Finally, it wouldn't be appropriate that I finished a post about what I've been loving without noting that this is my ONE HUNDREDTH POST! Woohoo!  That sounds really, really awesome. Here is to many more!

Tell me in the comments what you loved this month!


 photo Footer_zps0751fb70.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...