HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wedding Footage And Cringe-Worthiness

Because I have been really naughty over the last couple of weeks with my posting, I have a bonus post for you guys today: my wedding video!

Last week we received it on the mail, and seriously, I could watch it over and over again. I love it so much! It conveys all the special moments of our day: the excitement previous to the event; the nervous bride getting her photos taken before walking down the aisle; the guests waiting; the vows; the love on both our faces; and of course, the party time!

What I have here is a short 3-minute trailer with all the highlights. The full video is about an hour long, with all the speeches and a lot more dancing that I won't bore you with. Hope you enjoy it!

***Oh, and by cringe-worthy, I mean my voice!  Seriously, I sound horrendous while saying my vows. Turns out, the week of the wedding I had a minor cold, and my voice got so rough! Luckily, on the actual day it was already much better but my voice wasn't fully back! I was trying so hard to sound "normal" that I ended up sounding childish and just plain weird. Oh well, a funny story to tell the grandkids...  so if we could just move past the funny voice... thanks!***

Anyway, so here it goes:




The song is "Hasta Mi Final" by Il Divo.




 photo Footer_zps0751fb70.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...