HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday, September 23, 2013

Top 5: Emmy's Fashion

I know, I know. You have probably seen these pics a thousand times on a thousand different websites already, but I couldn't leave my poor little blog out of the hype. So here I present you my top 5 outfits of the night:

1. Tina Fey
The color and the silhouette of her Narciso Rodriguez dress worked together perfectly to make Tina's beauty stand out. The simplicity of her dress only added to the sophistication of her overall look.







































2. SofĂ­a Vergara
My fellow citizen looked stunning as usual in this Vera Wang number. The bright colors she chooses for the red carpets suit her wonderfully, and she manages to rock her unbelievable curves every single time.








































3. Sarah Hyland
Another Modern Family star that makes it to my top five. She stunned the crowd with her choice of outfit: a beautiful emerald dress by Carolina Herrera, paired with flawless makeup and hair. This is definitely my favorite of all of Sarah's red carpet looks.







































4. Kerry Washington
Vanity Fair named Kerry Washington "best dressed woman in 2013" for a reason, and she is determined to prove that she deserved it. Her Marchesa dress was a fun, refreshing choice, full of sophistication and glamour, portraying the Scandal actress' style to perfection and her ability to dress impeccably without being too safe.







































5. Kiernan Shipka
Ok, so I probably wouldn't wear this dress to a red carpet myself, but on the 13-year-old actress this Delpozo looks absolutely perfect: it is age-appropriate, fun and girly. She managed to look incredibly beautiful while looking her age at the same time, and that should be celebrated in Hollywood.








































I love red carpets. I love being mesmerized by the fashion, the makeup, the hair, the jewelry... it is all such a feast for my eyes! And this year definitely did not disappoint in that respect (the awards, well, that's a different story) with all the flawless looks that walked down the red carpet, making it very difficult to narrow it down to only five. Now it's your turn: who were the best dressed stars in your opinion?
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...