HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

F is for Fall Wishlist!

So, it's that time of the year again!

Summer is now over. The weather is a little crisper. The air feels different... and our fashion possibilities are endless!

Being fashion-obsessed, I love spending hours and hours browsing around and marveling at gorgeous ankle boots, cute cardigans, comfy sweaters... right now, it is still around 90 F where I live, but hey, a girl can dream about her perfect colder-weather wardrobe, can't she?

So here is a list of items I have my eyes on and are perfect for Autumn. I hope I will be able to get my hands on at least a few of these:

1. BOOTS
As soon as the weather starts cooling down, is the perfect time to get out all those beautiful, stylish boots and show them off. The ones I want today are from Daily Look, and today they are on sale for only $49.99. Seriously, how cute are they!?

Low Rise Combat Boots

2. SWEATER
I absolutely love wearing sweaters: there is something so effortless yet chick about them. One I particularly like is this one from Forever 21, for $22.80, because I am totally in love with the whole black and white trend (which was BIG at New York's Fashion Week!).

Striped Sweater from Forever 21

3. PANTS
Pants are also a source of great fashion during fall, so I chose these from Daily Look, because they are fun and very versatile, as they will look amazing with mostly anything.

Plaid Rocker Skinnies






4. HANDBAG
A trendy, sophisticated handbag is a must to finalize a good fall look. The one I'm totally drooling over right now is a classic, timeless tote from Tory Burch. I love that this can be an everyday handbag, as well as for a more upscale event. 

Nylon Mini Ella Tote



 5. JEWELRY

For jewelry, I just couldn't decide between these two options from BaubleBar.  I have been a long-time fan of MissGlamorazzi's YouTube beauty channel, and now she has her own BaubleBar collection and it is nothing short of fabulous! For fall, I particularly love the Ivory Petal Wrap and the Roseland Disco Wrap. The first one is perfect for a flirty look during the day, and the second is a fun yet elegant option for a night out, so with this duo you're basically set for all your fall commitments!

Ivory Petal Wrap
Roseland Disco Wrap




6. MAKEUP
With the arrival of fall, makeup tends to become warmer and the colors deeper. That's why I think the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-con No. 7 palette is perfect for the season: it comes complete with seven very fall-y shades, perfect for a variety of autumn looks: a midnight blue with shimmer; a silver taupe; a matte off-white; a metallic burgundy (my personal favorite!); a metallic jade green; a metallic golden brown; and black with a subtle shimmer.


Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7


Did you like these head-to-toe options? For now, I can't help but browse and mentally take note of all the awesome trends that come with this beautiful season. I wish you a wonderful time this fall, and I would love to read some of your comments telling me what your fall must-have-item is and what your favorite thing about it is.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...