HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stationery Luuuuve



Before I write anything, I just want to put a disclaimer out there, to say that I am not associated in any way with the brand mentioned, I just became obsessed with their products when I first headed over to their website. It was love at first sight.

Bills aren't going to pay themselves, so having a job is (for most people anyway) a necessary, important part of life, if only because of the life lessons and relationships that come with it. However, any job can easily become boring and spiral into a never-ending routine, if you don't make it  a fun and enjoyable experience.

First, you must know that I am completely obsessed with stationery and cute office supplies. Ever since I first started consciously knowing what it was, I would marvel at different-colored notebooks, sparkly pens and markers, bright erasers and rulers, and mountains of stickers. It is an obsession that instead of ending, has grown with time and now I am the proud owner of about a hundred different notepads and notebooks that I use for anything and everything, and I have also been known to use my toddler's colored pencils more than him...  (*looks around in shame*)

When I first heard of Poppin through one of my favorite blogs, http://www.bubbyandbean.com/, I had to check it out. Next thing I know, I had spent three hours browsing their website and our dinner had burned (kind of...). I immediately decided which items I wanted for my workplace, just to add a little more life to it. So here are all my favorites:


Some goodies for the professional gal...

Pink iCushion

Lime Green Clipboard

Pink Mouse Pad

Pink Pebble Eraser



And of course there's a notebook in this list...

Racecar One Subject Notebook

I left the best for the end: A color-changing lamp in the shape of a teardrop! How absolutely perfect is this!? It is cute, bright and cheerful. Whenever you are having a particularly hard day at work, I'm sure looking over at this pretty lamp will be enough to make you forget your troubles, at least for a few minutes. Just maybe don't place directly in front of you, as it can get a little distracting...

Color Changing Teardrop Light



Aren't all these supplies absolutely adorable? How much easier would it be to get out of bed on a cold monday morning when you know these are all sitting neatly on your desk, waiting for you to arrive and begging to be used?

If you are anything like me, checking out their website can be dangerous... it will make you waste a good amount of hours, but I know you won't resist the urge, so I'll let you go now. Enjoy the rest of your day taking mental notes for your next stationery haul!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...