HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday, October 4, 2013

Top 5: Hand Creams

We worry about keeping our nails clean and polished, and adorning them with the latest nail art trends. But the rest of our hands also deserve that kind of attention, and they are the first ones to show signs of aging if neglected.

I have been known to collect a few (*cough*) body products, including hand creams of all kinds, so I decided to do a little review of my top 5 and why I love them:


































1. Olive Hand Moisturising Cream
A product I bought in New Zealand, and wish I could get my hands on again (pun intended!). It has a relaxing herbal scent, and contains olive oil and spring water. Specially during winter, you will want to have olive oil available for your hands: it is super moisturizing and hydrating, leaving your hands silky soft and protecting them from the unforgiving weather.

2. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
In my opinion this is the best smelling one in the lot. It smells girly and fruity and the scent lingers on your hands for quite a while. It is not greasy, goes on very smoothly and the Shea butter in it will keep your hands hydrated. A perfect, light hand cream for the summer or when you are on the go and don't want greasy hands.

3. The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream
Roses, roses and more roses! I can't seem to stop buying rose-scented products, they are my guilty pleasure. The only downside is that it doesn't absorb too fast and it is definitely greasy, but this also makes it ideal for the colder months.

4. LUSH Handy Gurugu Hand Lotion
The greasiest one of the five; however, it absorbs really quickly so you are not left with oily hands. I use it every night before bed to let it sink in overnight, and wake up with soft, renewed hands. It is a must if your hands are in need of some serious TLC, or for whenever they are dry, rough or chapped, as it will deeply repair them.

5. EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion
If you love berry scents, you will love this hand cream. Its texture is very light, it absorbs very easily, and leaves your hands nice and smooth. My favorite one to keep in my purse, because it is small and practical, and its texture makes it perfect for applying when you just want a quick hand treatment.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...