HOME Home About Subscribe Features FAQ Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gray - Yellow Home Decor

I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with pink. If it was up to me, everything I own would be pink (except clothes, I do like to play with different colors when it comes to my outfit). But my room, for example, would probably resemble something like this:

This is SprinkleOfGlitter's bedroom, one of my favorite bloggers. This was love at first sight for me.






























However, I have a fiancé that would never in a million lifetimes let me do that. Shame. However, I was lucky enough to find a trend that fits both our styles perfectly: the contrast of gray and yellow is delicate and subtle, without being too feminine. It gives a very modern look to the home, but makes it feel romantic and cozy at the same time. We are both minimalist when it comes to decorating, which this trend matches perfectly, as a few, simple details bring any room to life. In short, I think this is the one for us.

Here are some examples of yellow-gray home decor:

WALL DECOR
1. Flowers and Chevron; available  here
2. Even more Chevron; available here  (Probably the most likely to be approved by fiancĂ©)
3. A more delicate print; available here
4. Cute quote and design, also perfect for a nursery; available here

































HOME ACCESSORIES

1. Collection of pillows, from Zinc Door
2. Gray and Yellow bedding, from West Elm
3. Floral contemporary rug; available here
4. Chevron coffee mug, available here


































I think it is a lovely combination of colors, don't you?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...